Watch our streaming channels on a variety of technology:
Fire TV (selected channels)
Let's Get Started!
If you aren’t sure if your card is still active, or if you need a PIN number, contact us using the information at the bottom of this page. If you don’t have a card with us, stop by the library and we’ll be happy to assist you.
If you already have an RBdigital account with the State Library of Kansas
for downloading eAudiobooks . . .
1) You will need to set up a separate account for streaming on our MPL RBdigital Video site. (Create a different username for your streaming account..)
2) To access both your MPL RBdigital Video account and your State Library RBdigital account on the same mobile device, follow the instructions in our Dual Profile User Guide.
3) Remember that it’s easier to register first on our MPL RBdigital Video site and then open your State Library account on the RBdigital app and link your MPL profile.
If you want to view RBdigital on your TV
You have different options for connecting mobile devices, laptops, and PCs to your television for viewing our streaming channels. It depends on your TV and your device. Here is some advice from PC Magazine which may be helpful in getting started:
1) How to Connect Your Laptop to Your PC
2) How to Connect Your Android Phone (or Tablet) to Your TV
3) How to Connect Your iPhone or iPad to Your TV
If you want to access RBdigital using an app on Fire TV
for viewing AcornTV, IndieFlix, Stingray Quello, or Pongalo channels:
1) Set up your RBdigital account on either a mobile device or a PC/laptop.
2) On your device, access a channel you want to watch — it will prompt you to create a password.
3) Visit the Amazon site, search for the app for the channel you would like to view, and download it to your Firestick.
4) On your TV, open Firestick, click on the app for that channel, and follow the setup instructions.
5) It should operate seamlessly next time you want to view that channel.
If you need assistance or technical support
we will do our best to help you — contact us using the information at the bottom of this page. We may refer you to the helpful RBdigital Support Team (email@example.com or 877-772-8346); feel free to contact them any time.
Click on the icons to learn more about viewing these individual channels