Collection Development Committee
Want to be part of the process of selecting new books for our Teen library? Join the TASK Collection Development Committee!
Benefits and Responsibilities
o Advance Reader Copy (ARC) access for library review.
o Material reviews for library displays, website and social media.
o Marketing: Booklists, Trailers, Displays, Posters.
o Responsible for helping facilitate and participate in library book clubs.
ARC Review Process
1) Look at our Goodreads shelves and find a book that you want to read.
2) Submit an ARC request below for the title you want to borrow.
3) Jennifer or Liz will review your request, check the title out for you and send you an email when it is ready to pick up at the front desk. [If a book is already checked out, we will send you an email and give you the option of placing a hold on it.]
4) When you are done, submit a book review and return your book to the library.
5) After your book is returned, you can request your next ARC.
*Your book review must be approved before your next ARC will be checked out to you.
NOTE: You may only borrow one ARC at a time, so please do not submit an additional request until you return your previous ARC.