Desktop PC & Printing
- We provide desktop PCs with Internet access and Microsoft Office.
- Specific workstations are designated for use by adults, teens (ages 12 to 18) and children (11 and under).
- The daily time limit for adults is 90 minutes per person each day, with one extension.
- Time limits for children and teens are 30 and 60 minutes, respectively, with no extensions.
- Users must have a library card or guest pass (issued at the service desk).
- Users may initiate print jobs at the PC and pick them up at the service desk; cost is 10 cents per page for b&w prints and 15 cents per page for color.
- Users may download and save documents and files to their own flash drive but not the workstation.
- Wi-Fi is available to all patrons throughout the library during open hours.
- Wireless printing from laptops and mobile devices is not available at this time.
FAX or Scan
- A FAX machine is available for use by library patrons.
- It also will scan documents to a USB device.
- (This is not a flatbed scanner).
- The cost is $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Black & white copies may be made on a public photocopier at a charge of 10 cents per page.