- You can easily send print jobs from anywhere on your laptop or mobile device and pick them up at our service desk.
- If you’re using a laptop, visit our Mobile Printing Page.
- If you’re using a mobile device using iOS, download the PrinterOn App.
- If you’re using an android device, download the PrinterOn App for Androids.
- Pay for your printouts when you pick them up. The cost is 10 cents per page for black and white prints and 15 cents per page for color.
Desktop PC & Printing
- We provide desktop PCs with Internet access and Microsoft Office.
- Specific workstations are designated for use by adults, teens (ages 12 to 18) and children (11 and under).
- Users must have a library card or guest pass (issued at the service desk).
- Users may initiate print jobs at the PC and pick them up at the service desk; cost is 10 cents per page for black and white prints and 15 cents per page for color.
- Users may download and save documents and files to their own flash drive or forward it through an email but the workstation deletes all files when restarted so nothing can be saved to the desktop.
- Wi-Fi is available to all patrons throughout the library and in most of the parking lot 24/7.
- Wireless printing from laptops and mobile devices is available.
FAX or Scan
- A FAX machine is available for use by library patrons.
- It also will scan documents to a USB device.
- (This is not a flatbed scanner).
- The cost is $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Black and white copies may be made on a public photocopier at a charge of 10 cents per page.